Thank you for your interest in Tarrywile Mansion. You will find that its warmth and charm with the added touch of romance, is what sets us apart from other venues, we offer you the opportunity to have your event feel like you are hosting it in a beautiful home. Our unique floor plan offers many opportunities for guests to wander from room to room while enjoying our warm comfortable atmosphere. You can have your ceremony outside in our lovely grape arbor or on our sweeping veranda, cocktail hour on the veranda and your reception in our lovingly restored home, all the while having photo ops galore
I have outlined below our basic rental information, for more in-depth information please refer to our Mansion Rental Packet, or contact me by email or phone.
- Up to 120 for inside sit down or buffet
- Up to 150 for inside cocktail reception or outside tented reception (tent not provided)
Included in your rental
- Tables and chairs to seat 120 for inside use only
- Access to the entire first floor of the Mansion, veranda, upstairs bride and groom rooms, and surrounding grounds which include the grape arbor and gazebo
Not included in your rental
- Linens, dinnerware or glassware
- Caterer – must be selected from our preferred caterer’s list
- Set up/break down and cleanup are the users/caterer’s responsibility and are considered part of your rental time
- We do not provide liability insurance if you are serving alcohol
- Online insurance resource : The Event Helper
Please note:when using a preferred caterer you are ensuring that your event is “done in one”, each of our caterers is exceptionally good at what they do. You can be assured that your event is in good hands, and leaves you time to relax and enjoy your party. I have attached a list of our preferred caterers and their contact information.
*Out of network caterer fee: $500 non-refundable
- Saturday – peak season (May 1 – Oct 31) $2,200 for 9 hours
- Friday, Sunday – please contact the office for rental rates
- Friday, Saturday and Sunday – off season (Nov. 1 – April 30) $1,500 for 9 hours
- Additional hours may be purchased no less than a week prior to your event @$175 per additional hour, not to exceed midnight.
- Security deposit – $500 refundable
- Parking Supervisor – $125
Rental fees listed above are effect for any event booked on or later than July 3, 2018
Please note: Active Military personnel and First Responders receive a 10% discount in appreciation of their service.