Mansion Related Links
Tarrywile Mansion Brochure - Platinum Level Sponsor
- Carriage House Events and Catering - Carriage House Events & Catering has presented world class catering and event planning to their clientele for over a decade. Their highly trained staff has been creating culinary excellence that has entertained guests and exciting their senses. Their goal is to develop a "spirit of excitement" with the willingness to be flexible to all your specific requests. Contact Christopher Angione at 203-885-4676.
- All Season Party Rentals - "Plan an event you'll remember forever." Visit their website or call 203-790-7368.
Tarrywile Mansion Brochure - Gold Level Sponsors
- Ciao! Catering and Events - Weddings, Private Parties & Corporate Events. Call Tom Devine at 203-794-0032.
- Walsh Catering Inc. - Specializing in Personalized Service & customized menus. In addition to the website, they can be reached at 203-791-2288.
- Sound Investment DJ Service - Weddings, Ceremony Systems, Parties, Corporate, AV Departement, Uplighting & online planning tools. In addition to the website, they can be reached at 203-770-2595.
- Events Party & Tent Rentals - "Let us exceed your expectations!". In addition to their website, they can be reached at 203-544-RENT.
These sites are great places to find additional resources for your event.
- Connecticut Special Places for Special Events - These places are definitely not the run-of-the-mill "halls", but rather places with a piece of Connecticut's history in their hearts. Unique venues for your next event.
- The Wedding Steps - Based in Fairfield County, Connecticut, Wedding Steps not only provides the best in bridal shows, but also is proud to have the best wedding vendors and anything else you need to plan a Connecticut wedding.
- City of Danbury Town Clerks Office - Application available online for Marraige Licenses, but please note they must be filed in person.
- Connecticut Tourism Site - Check this site out for local and state information on upcoming activities, places to stay and tourist sites.
- WedAlert.com - Wedding planning site
- CTweddings.com - Another great website to check out local vendors.
- The Rainbow Wedding Network - LGBT Wedding Resource site
- Facebook - Become a fan and join us on Facebook.
- Twitter - Check out our page on twitter.
- Linkedin - Check out our page on Linkedin, a business-oriented social networking site.