Mansion Related Links
Please check out my blog at tarrywilemansion.wordpress.com for my "Brides of Tarrywile" photo album, recommendations from previous couples and tips for the wedding planning process.
Preferred Vendors: Caterers
Preferred Vendors: Pastry Chefs & Bakers
- Monet - Located in Danbury, CT, we offer a vast variety of custom order wedding and special occasion cakes, cheescake pops, and other baked goods to be delivered to your location in Fairfield County, Connecticut and Westchester County, New York. Brpwse their website or contact Monica at 203-826-9286.
- Sweet Rewards - visit her website, facebook page or call Kelly at 203-775-9898
- American Pie Company - Homestyle baked goods made from scratch like your grandmother may have made or better! We offer generous portions at a fair price. Call 860-350-0662 or visit their website for more information.
Preferred Vendors: Tent & Party Rentals
- All Season Party Rentals - "Plan an event you'll remember forever." We are a full service event specialists. From tent rentals to silverware and everything in between, we are prepared to make your event as special and memorable as posibble.Visit their website or call 203-790-7368 for pricing and catalogs.
- Durants Party Rentals - is a complete event rental company serving the Hudson Valley of NY and CT for over 30 years. Our event consultants are uniquely qualified to work with you from start to finish on your next event. Regardless of the venue, bringing in Durants Party Rentals can help create the atmosphere you desire for a memorable event. Call (203)744-2295 for more information.
Preferred Vendors: Photographers/Videographers
- Keane Eye Photography - Erica Keane; "My job as your photographer is to blend into the room capturing your moments as they happen and not trying to recreate them for a photograph after the fact. Classic, loving and emotional photography that tells a story after the party is over, so you can relive these moments like they are happening again. Visit her website, send her an email, she would love to talk about your day.
- 47 Moments Photography - We are Brian & Rachel Henderson, a husband and wife team who enjoy having fun and being real. Beautiful places and genuine people are what inspire us. Our passion is using the lens of a camera to preserve the most valuable moments in life. Visit their website for more information.
- Sassy Mouth Photography - "I wanted to change the world and the only way I could figure out how to do that was with photographs, and with these pictures I told peoples stories of life, love, and magic. The sort of magic that is over in a flash, but exists in our lives everyday if we just take the time to see it." Visit her website to contact Marissa through email.
- Quinnell Photographic Studio - "Your wedding day will be unlike any other day in your life and your photographs should be every bit as memorable and moving." Contact us; New York (917)371-3738, Connecticut (860)354-6554 or go to their website and send an email.
For a more complete list of preferred photographers/videographers please call the office at (203)744-3130
Preferred Vendors: Music/Entertainment
James Daniel Music, Entertainment - A/V & Event Lighting - We are a full service company seecializing in DJ's/MC's, bands, ceremonial music, video, audio visual, event lighting and photo booth services for weddings, corporate events and special occasions. We have packages to fit every budget and event from small to large. For more information visit our website at www.jamesdaniel.com or contact Jim Romaneillo at (203)969-2400x1. Mention you are having your event at Tarrywile Mansion for a special, discounted rate.
Sound Investment DJ Service - "We are a team of innovative professionals working together to get your job done , the right way." Weddings, Ceremony Systems, Parties, Corporate, AV Departement, Uplighting & online planning tools. In addition to the website, they can be reached at 203-775-2595.
- The DJ Connection - at DJ Connection we love music and it shows. We pride ourselves on having the biggest music library. We customize every event, own our own equipment and work with you to profice a party to remember. Mike's years of experience make the difference. Call Mike for more information at (203)744-6930 or visit his website for more information.
Preferred Vendors: Florists
- CT Wedding Flowers by Diane Gaudette - Capturing style, creativity, and imagination, Diane will amaze you and your guests with lavish wedding flowers and decorations of unsurpassed beauty. Whether intimate or grand, her incessant passion and energy for what she does will transform the ordinary into the extraordinary. You can send Diane an email when visiting her website or call her in her Newtown office at (203)426-5949.
- A Country Touch - we are your local Bethel flower shop for over 40 years. We specialize in Country Garden...bouquets...baskets...vases... Allow us to attend your Special Events, we're the experts! Call (203)792-2217.
For information on hotels in the area or transportation needs call the office at (203)744-3130
These sites are great places to find additional resources for your event.
- Connecticut Special Places for Special Events - These places are definitely not the run-of-the-mill "halls", but rather places with a piece of Connecticut's history in their hearts. Unique venues for your next event.
- The Wedding Steps - Based in Fairfield County, Connecticut, Wedding Steps not only provides the best in bridal shows, but also is proud to have the best wedding vendors and anything else you need to plan a Connecticut wedding.
- City of Danbury Town Clerks Office - Application available online for Marraige Licenses, but please note they must be filed in person.
- Connecticut Tourism Site - Check this site out for local and state information on upcoming activities, places to stay and tourist sites.
- WedAlert.com - Wedding planning site
- CTweddings.com - Another great website to check out local vendors.
- The Rainbow Wedding Network - LGBT Wedding Resource site