You may ask, why do we need your help?
Tarrywile Park is funded 48% by the City of Danbury, but the other 52% must be raised by our volunteers and staff. That is where you can help! Please donate today so we can continue to maintain and care for Tarrywile.
If you would prefer to mail a check, it can be sent to: Tarrywile Park, 70 Southern Blvd., Danbury, CT 06810