Newlyweds: Nsangi & Max
Wedding Date: July 14, 2019
- Length of engagement: 11 months
- 3 Adjectives to describe your wedding vision: Rustic, Summery, and Fun!
- Most challenging vendor to find/hire: Food vendor. We’re very particular with our food!
- How close the the ceremony were they hired? 9 months before the wedding.
- Ceremony location: Tarrywile Grape Arbor
- Most surprising thing: We were honestly surprised about the fact that everything on our wedding day went exactly as planned! It was even better than we expected, especially since we planned the entire event ourselves.
- Standout memory: The amazing moments on the dance floor. The brides’s family performed a surprise group dance, as well as a West African drum performance at the end of the night.
- Would you change anything: Honestly, no. Everything was perfect!
- Wedding hashtag: No hashtag!
- Guests couldn’t stop talking about: The father-of-the-bride’s welcome speech!
- Advice for future couples in 125 characters or fewer: If you are planning a wedding yourself, do not be afraid to ask for help!