Newlyweds: David & Mary
Wedding Date: August 8, 2019
- Length of engagement: 9 Months
- 3 adjectives to describe your wedding vision: Us, Real, Homey
- Most challenging vendor to find/hire: Dance Instructor
- How close to the wedding were they hired? 2 weeks before
- Ceremony location: Our Lady of the Rosary Chapel, Monroe, CT
- Most surprising thing: How fast it went by!!!
- Stand out memory: First Dance
- Would you change anything: Longer reception (ours was 5 hours…6 might have been better).
- Wedding hashtag? #immabeliever
- Guests couldn’t stop talking about: The food and our home brew
- Advice for future couples in 125 characters or fewer: Don’t sweat the small stuff. No one will care about or even remember the plates, glasses, or decorations – people are there for you, so make it your day and have a blast!