Event canceled due to lack of ticket sales!
Breathe Healthy and Be Healthy, Support Your Local Park!
Our 10th annual Harvest Dinner fundraiser is just what the doctor ordered; an evening of great food, toe-tapping music, and the opportunity to gather together in support of a common cause – Tarrywile Park. If that’s not enough to get you off the couch, read my blog post: Why Green Matters, to understand the many benefits to having 722 acres of green space right in the heart of Danbury’s urban landscape. Trust me, it’s a read you don’t want to miss!
- Date: Friday, November 1, 2019
- Time: 6:00 pm – 10:00 pm
- Cost: $75 per person, buy 7 get 1 free!
- Location: Tarrwile Mansion, 70 Southern Blvd., Danbury, CT 06810
- R.S.V.P. by October 28th
- Included: Beer, Wine, Soda, Coffee and Tea – Dinner Menu
*Let us know if you wish to be seated with a friend or certain group.
- Dinner will be prepared by Christopher Angione and the chefs of Carriage House Events and Catering
- Entertainment: The lovable Sean “Big Daddy” McKee of James Daniel Entertainment
- Dessert: Monica Banas of the Monet Baking Company
- Photography: Nicole Bourgeois Believe of PictureThisCT
Our silent auction will entice you with donated items from local vendors and artisans, so bring your checkbook!
Weather permitting, we will begin the evening with cocktails and hors-d’oeuvres on the veranda, followed by dinner in our beautifully restored mansion. make sure to come with your dancing shoes on because you’ll be working off your meal with the lively music of Sean “Big Daddy” McKee. Requests are always welcome! We wind down the evening with coffee and a mouth-watering assortment of desserts while the winners of the silent auction are announced.
This is an event you don’t want to miss! Enjoy a fun-filled night out and help your environment at the same time. It’s a win/win!
Tickets can be purchased by check made out to Tarrywile and mailed to Tarrywile Mansion, 70 Southern Blvd, Danbury, CT 06810, or by credit card through TicketLeap.com.
Tickets are non-refundable, must be purchased in advance, no tickets will be sold at the door.
All proceeds benefit Tarrywile Park & Mansion
Phone: 203-744-3130 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Website: tarrywile.com